Re: [Geared_hub_bikes] RE: Drum Brake Question

  • PDX Randonneur
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 1, 2010
      I asked the Sturmey Archer guy on the Sturmey facebook page and this
      is his answer:

      "Road levers I have never tried but we recommend standard cantilever
      style brake levers. The longer the brake lever the better the brakes
      will feel."

      http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=102085133940&topic=15586

      --
      R.R.