Re: New Members Welcome

    Message 1 of 7 , May 3, 2010
      George;

      Sounds like a fun trip.

      The bike designer for Thorn Cycles in GB is quite a Rohloff fan and has an excellent write up of his experiences with the Rohloff hub that you might find interesting. His riding has included ascents to 14,000 ft in the Andes.

      http://www.thorncycles.co.uk/downloads.html

      Look for the PDF with the approximate title of "Living with a Rohloff" on the above linked to page.

      Rich Wood