Re: More On Taillights

  • prester_john_in_cathay
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2010
      Yeah, I guess if you've got ninja cyclists riding down the path at a rate great enough to create a significant differential overtaking speed in conditions so dark they can't see anything in front of them (and yet are still able to navigate the path) but also they somehow can't perceive the headlight emanating from a cycle ahead of them, then maybe leaving your rear lamp on might help.

      But I'd really envisioned the built-in reflector just keeping one legal.

      PJ