Re: KOPS Question

  • Mike Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3 7:40 PM
      I believe the slowtwitch article states the forward tribike position is to maintain the 90 degree hip angle and approach the flat back aerodynamic position.

      Yes it is not a good handling position, but it is fast

      For me the aero bar is important because I can use it to get weight off my saddle and hands. I have never found a saddle and saddle position that would comfortably take my weight for more than an hour or so. The aero bar has allowed me to ride longer distances comfortably that for 20 years I could not do.

      Thanks for the Sheldon Brown link; I had forgotten it.