Re: Civia Hyland Fork Recall

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2010
      The new steel fork finally arrived at the LBS yesterday and the CF fork was replaced this morning. Not much difference in the ride and the new fork does have mid fork threaded bosses for rack mounting if desired.

      I am going to use the refund to get a Surly front rack for my cargo bike, the Big Dummy.

      Rich Wood