SG-S700 Drop Bar Shifter

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2010
      I understand from a private email that Shimano will be at the North American Handmade Bicycle Show this weekend as they are a sponsor of it. Any members attending are requested to let Shimano know that there is interest in a drop bar shifter for the new 11 speed hub that they have announced. I certainly will want one.

      If any members have other contacts at Shimano they are requested to do likewise. Lets start a campaign to let Shimano know of our wants as far as IGH products are concerned.