Nice Dual Sided Pedals

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2010
      I just received a pair of the VO Touring pedals and they seem to be very nicely made, and light, for the price. They use sealed cartridge bearings and can be used as dual sided pedals or fitted with toe clips. They include removable traction studs on the outer edge of the cage.

      http://www.velo-orange.com/votopesebe23.html

      Sorry to keep mentioning VO bu I am impressed with their quality versus price ratio on the items I have bought.