Anyone have an IGH 700c wheel for sale?

  • Joseph Shaul
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2010
      This is a longshot, but does anyone have a 700c wheel with an IGH hub for sale? I'm looking for something relatively inexpensive - a nice Shimano Nexus 3-speed with a generic rim would be dandy. Drum/roller brake compatibility a plus. I can pay in stereo equipment, bike parts, or, of course, cash.

      Alternately, can anyone suggest an online vendor that won't charge me an arm or a leg? My arthritis means that I'm not doing enough biking for it to be worth my learning how to assemble wheels, and all online vendors charge an arm and a leg.