Re: [Geared_hub_bikes] A bit off topic/but none-the -less and Art Event ya'll might like

  • John Baldwin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2010
      I'm a fan of the concepts Sacha White uses in a lot if his designs for Vanilla (randonneur style, utility, nostalgia, braze-ons, eyelets and bosses galore) but, I've heard his frames are misaligned and, on very fundamental levels, flawed.  Also, I could NEVER bring myself to pay thousands of dollars for a frameset, deal with the immense waiting list to have one built for me, nor would I want to ride one.  I guess they belong in a museum.