Re:A Production Hybrid Drivetrain Bike

  • Bruce Alan Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
      I'd prefer a Schlumpf instead of the double chainring.  AFAIK, the only company that makes a bike with a Schlumpf as original equipment is Retrovelo.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
        At 08:17 PM 2/1/2010, Bruce Alan Wilson wrote:
          AFAIK, the only company that makes a bike with a Schlumpf as original equipment is Retrovelo.

        The Pacific CarryMe DS comes with a Speed Drive.

        Mark Stonich;
          BikeSmith Design & Fabrication
            5349 Elliot Ave S.  - Minneapolis. MN 55417
                 Ph. (612) 824-2372  http://bikesmithdesign.com
                             http://mnhpva.org