Sources for SA hubs and parts

  • prester_john_in_cathay
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      Sturmey's web site might be 3~4 years out of date, but they actually
      do a good job of providing tech info and making even the most arcane
      parts available to consumers (ahem, Shimano and SRAM!)

      I'd encourage the IGH fan to patronise their LBS as a first resource,
      but if yours is like mine the kid behind the counter has never heard
      of a three speed hub (sigh).

      Well God bless Al Gore's internet! Companies with S-A support web
      presence include:

      AirBomb
      BikeStop
      BikeTools
      HarrisCyclery
      Persons-Majestic
      QualityBikeProducts
      SmartBikeParts
      UnitedBikeParts

      I'm not shilling for any of these folks, and if any of you have more
      companies to add to the list or a consumer review of the service
      you've received, please chime in.

      Best,
      PJ