Welcome

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6 9:18 AM
      This is a new group as of 6 Sept. 2008.

      Welcome to the group. Over the next few days I hope to put into place
      a number of links to information regarding potential areas of member
      interest.

      My own bikes include a Swobo Dixon with 9 speed SRAM geared hub as
      well as a fixed gear bike that has a second 3 speed Sachs geared hub
      wheel that I made up. Wheel swapping takes only a minute or two.

      Consiering the purchase of a Civia Hyland Rohloff bike. This is the
      only U.S. production standard configuration bike available with the
      Rohloff Speedhub that I am aware of.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2009
        I note we continue to have new members join up. Welcome to all.

        All new members, and those older ones who have not yet done so, are encouraged to please post regarding your interest in IGH bikes. what you have in the way of such, and any questions that you might have.

        Photos of bikes and related equipment are also encouraged as well as links to articles or web sites related to IGH bikes and hubs.

        Rich Wood
        Group Owner