Schwalbe Tires

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2008
      Anyone have experience with the Schwalbe Marathon+ tires. Looking at
      their web site sound good though customer feedback indicates that a
      few people find that they do not care for them.

      Rich Wood
    • rulandrew
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2008
        --- In Geared_hub_bikes@yahoogroups.com, "Rich Wood"
        <astronut1001@...> wrote:

        > Anyone have experience with the Schwalbe Marathon+ tires. Looking at
        > their web site sound good though customer feedback indicates that a
        > few people find that they do not care for them.
        >
        > Rich Wood

        I have not used the Marathon+ but I do use both the Marathon Supreme
        (700x35) and the Marathon XR (700x40). These are both great tires.
        Despite the expense, I'm sold on Schwalbe tires. I also use Schwalbe
        tube and find I pump my tires a lot less between rides. Andy