Re: IGH products you'd like to see

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2009
      I thought this thread would get more response. Come on folks post your ideas.

      How about a belt assembly that has a connector that allows installation and removal from normal frames that are not designed for belt drives. It should also allow belt length adjustment. It would allow retrofitting of a belt drive IGH and sprockets to a normal frame.

      For the IGH retro folks how about a IGH down tube shifter.

      Much more reasonably priced two, or more, speed crankset like the Schlumpf. It should also fit an unmodified bottom bracket shell.

      The CF shelled iM9 that SRAM had at the bike shows a couple of years ago.

      Drop bar IGH Brifters from all IGH makers for their hubs including hydraulic disc brake compatible versions.

      Totally waterproof wide range IGH units for MTB use.

      Rich Wood