Cycle Monkey Has Moved

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2009
      I received the following email today.

      All,

      Please note that the old address in Oakland is no longer in use. Please update shipping and billing addresses accordingly. The new address is listed below. The phone number carries on.

      Neil

      --
      Cycle Monkey
      Performance Cycling Services

      Cycle Monkey is the Rohloff repair facility for the USA for both warranty and outside warranty work. They can also provide technical support.