Re: Felt Gridlock w/ S3X

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2009
      Thanks PJ;

      A good looking bike though I would prefer a steel frame personally. The gearing looks a bit tall to me at a 60" low and 95" high per my quick calculation.

      Anyone with recent IGH experience in semi hilly conditions have a suggestion for lower gearing. I was thinking 50" to 80" or a tad lower.

      Rich Wood