Felt Gridlock w/ S3X

  • prester_john_in_cathay
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2009
      Production bike in mfr's 2010 listings:

      <http://www.feltbicycles.com/USA/2010-Product-Catalog/FIXIE/FIXIE-Series/GRIDLOC.aspx>

      or

      http://tinyurl.com/y9rbta9

      "Inspired by the aero' road bikes of cycling's experimental '80s, the Gridloc has the interesting technology to fit the aesthetics. A Sturmey Archer SX3 3-speed/fixed gear hub will let you fly over the hills and the Superlite hydroformed aluminum frame is built for speed. The Felt-designed cowhorn bar and Selle San Marco Regal Vintage saddle complete the retro look."

      PJ
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2009
        Thanks PJ;

        A good looking bike though I would prefer a steel frame personally. The gearing looks a bit tall to me at a 60" low and 95" high per my quick calculation.

        Anyone with recent IGH experience in semi hilly conditions have a suggestion for lower gearing. I was thinking 50" to 80" or a tad lower.

        Rich Wood