Re: Cannondale shows their "On" concept @ Eurobike (again)

  • prester_john_in_cathay
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2009
      Bob wrote in part:

      > What I don't understand is why you'd go
      > to that length to create abstract beauty,
      > but you still leave cable housing dangling
      > all over the place.

      We talkin' about the same bike, Bob? The Cannondale On concept bike pictured in the link I posted has the rear brake and shift cables come off their controls on the bar and disappear into the frame tubing just aft of the headset, hardly to be seen again. They appear to have enough slack to allow the bars to turn and not much more. The front brake cable drops down from the lever to the disc past a front suspension (so there has to be a little slack) with what looks like some three tidy guide points.

      PJ