Re: More pics of the S3X

  • astronut1001
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2009
      Here is a photo of the originally ahown prototype version. Click on the top photo for a larger picture. The input driver is not threaded and it uses the standard SA sprocket retaining clip. The driver length also looks shorter to me.

      http://sunrace-sturmeyarcher.blogspot.com/2008/09/s3x-fixed-gear-3-speed.html

      or

      http://tinyurl.com/5nwrfo

      Also take a look at the engineering drawing here. Again click on it for a larger version. It looks to me like input driver differences are evident compared to currently posted photos.

      http://tinyurl.com/63hrnv

      Due to the length of the production delay I also suspect some internal design changes may have been found necessary.

      Rich Wood