More pics of the S3X

  • pdxrandonneur
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2009
      http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=104974&id=102085133940

      These look exactly the same as the ones in the catalog, I don't see what the change was.

      -Rando
    • astronut1001
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2009
        Here is a photo of the originally ahown prototype version. Click on the top photo for a larger picture. The input driver is not threaded and it uses the standard SA sprocket retaining clip. The driver length also looks shorter to me.

        http://sunrace-sturmeyarcher.blogspot.com/2008/09/s3x-fixed-gear-3-speed.html

        or

        http://tinyurl.com/5nwrfo

        Also take a look at the engineering drawing here. Again click on it for a larger version. It looks to me like input driver differences are evident compared to currently posted photos.

        http://tinyurl.com/63hrnv

        Due to the length of the production delay I also suspect some internal design changes may have been found necessary.

        Rich Wood