Gold Plated Rohloff Hub Auction

  • astronut1001
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      The following was a addendum to the email I received regarding Rohloff USA status which I recently posted about. Anyone want to bid on a gold plated custom serial numbered hub to support Doctors without Frontiers?

      Peter Smolka, winner of the Wanted-Day campaign together with the Rohloff AG will auction on Ebay (12 o'clock Ebay Time) the unique 24 carat gold plated Rohloff SPEEDHUB gear Serial No. 111.111 for the charity organisation "Medecins Sans Frontieres" on the 13th September 2009.
      Further information: http://www.rohloff.de/de/unternehmen/wanted_100000/versteigerung/index.html