Re: IGH Service Shops?

  • astronut1001
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 2009
      Joseph;

      They also have the most disorganized web site I have ever tried to find things on! From what I have read from others it is as disorganized as the parts and accessories area of the shop appears to be to the unknowing but the owner can apparently find anything he has in stock when asked for it. I have them listed as an IGH hubs and parts source. I will add them to the Service list too.

      Rich Wood