Re: Sources for hubs

  • astronut1001
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2009
      John;

      Easy enough to do. There are already some sources listed in the Links area. I will set up a folder titled "IGH Sources" and move the existing links into it. Anyone can add additional links they find. Should it include links to manufacturers of complete bikes?

      Rich Wood

      --- In Geared_hub_bikes@yahoogroups.com, "kinglyons" <johnlyons53@...> wrote:

      > I'd like to propose that either in the links section or database section an area gets set up that has sources for IGH hubs and hub accessories (shifters, trim kits, small bits) with pricing and availability. Would that be possible?

    • astronut1001
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2009
        The folder is set up. Please add to it.

        Mark Stonich, please add yourself to it with the best link or links you would like used.

        Rich Wood