Re: Info on maintenance

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18, 2009
      nulialiuk;

      Welcome to the group.

      I would add that the written instructions from Shimano are in the shifter installation sheet that should have come with your bike. They are not included in the Hub installation instructions.

      If you did not receive this paperwork then PDFs for current hubs, shifters etc. are downloadable from the Shimano America web site.

      Rich Wood