Off Subject, Wool Jerseys from Sierra Trading Post

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2009
      Sierra Trading Post currently has Merino Wool jerseys available for under $50 apiece. These are listed as Canari La Mongie retro short sleeve jersys. Listed as washable. As of Friday all sizes were listed in three color combinations.

      Quite retro looking with a single contrasting color horizontal stripe across the chest, w/o any visible advertising name. They look like photos I have seen of what pro riders in the 60s and 70s wore but without a sponsor's name on the stripe.

      Not sure how good they are but I have ordered a couple.