SRF3 clunky in second gear

  • matt_harter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hi folks!

      I rebuilt my SRF3 a few weeks ago, and it has been performing pretty well except for a couple things. The first is that there is a slight grumble while freewheeling, and the other is a clunking (like a tight bearing.) The cranks do not walk when rolling forward, and I tried to leave a tiny bit of slop when adjusting the the cones.

      Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks.
      Matt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2009
        Matt;

        Welcome to the group.

        Any of the SA experts out there have any ideas that could help Matt?

        Rich Wood