9607Re: [Geared_hub_bikes] S5 hubs for sale

    Feb 17, 2014
      Bob
      Do these include bellcranks? Are the incompletes in shells? If so, how many holes?

      On Feb 17, 2014, at 6:06 PM, <robertbox@...> wrote:

      Evening,
      I have one complete and 2 partial S5 Sturmey hubs for sale. The complete one originally came in a 28 hole shell. I have move the internals to a 36 hole AW shell.
      The other 2 hubs have some parts missing. I'm going by memory here. One is missing pawl springs and some bearings. I believe the other is missing a set of pawls, springs and pins for pawls.ts been about a year since I had them apart, but this should be fairly accurate.
      The complete hub, when I had it apart to move it to the 36h AW shell, was cleaned, inspected, reassembled and then oiled. About a year ago, my plan was to install it in a Dawes roadbike, but that is not going to happen. So, I thought I would offer these here. Will include the original 28h shell too if you like.
      Anyway, I am asking $60.00 plus shipping for everything. Send me an email if you are interested and I can send pictures.

      Robert Box
      San Antonio, Texas

      http://www.doteasy.com

       Mark Stonich;    BikeSmith Design & Fabrication
         5349 Elliot Ave S. Minneapolis, MN 55417 USA
            Ph. (612) 824-2372   http://bikesmithdesign.com

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic