8243Re: Sturmey classic AW explanatory video (Was: Sturmey S3X)

  • Dan Burkhart
    Mar 1, 2013
      OK, I guess it's clear now that I must retract my earlier statement and apologize.
      Clearly, I leaped to an incorrect conclusion, and for that I am sorry.
      Please know that I am always open to suggestions and critisism with regard to my videos, so feel free to jump in and say what you think.
      I have plans for several future projects, and I will post them here as I complete them.
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic