8241Re: Sturmey classic AW explanatory video (Was: Sturmey S3X)

  • dannyrobinson1962
    Mar 1, 2013
      Hi Thorsten,

      I assembled a set of useful AW resources for another website, a Raleigh Twenty enthusiasts site.

      http://raleightwenty.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/8400316-a-collection-of-sturmey-archer-aw3-resources?page=last

      There's some good stuff on this group too, of course.

      All of which will make your work easier.

      Danny

      --- In Geared_hub_bikes@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Ostrander <ttostr@...> wrote:

      > Hi Dan,
      > I just picked up a 1970s AW a few weeks ago. Hope to build a bike with it
      > later this year and your video will undoubtedly be a help.
      > Kind regards,
      > Thorsten
      >
      > On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 12:33 AM, dannyrobinson1962 <
      > dannyrobinson1962@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > I thought that was a really useful video. Thanks for posting.
      > >
      > > --- In Geared_hub_bikes@yahoogroups.com, Benjamin Nead wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi Dan . . .
      > > >
      > > > As with Anwar, I'm another recent arrival here and appreciate anything
      > > > that can help explain the mechanical properties of IHGs and other
      > > > bicycle technology. This morning, before I had to run off to work, I
      > > > watched the first few minutes of your AW video. As time permits over the
      > > > next few days, I'll give this one and others in your series a complete
      > > > viewing, as I'm sure it will answer quite a few questions I have but
      > > > might not even know how to properly ask. Please don't assume that
      > > > any/all on this particular site are uninterested in this sort of thing.
      > > > Thanks.
      > > >
      > > > Ben in Tucson

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic