7586My new chain guard

  • Al
    Oct 28, 2012

     Having tired of  my sartorial splendor diminished by grease stained trousers, I decided to look about for a suitable chain guard. I settled on the SKS Chainboard and purchased one online and postpaid from Upgrade for $25. The installation was straight forward but did require the removal and re- installation of the bottom bracket's fixed cup. Bothersome as this was, the guard is now firmly mounted, rattle free, and cannot be jarred into misalignment.. The attachment is a photo of the guard installed on my "everyday", out of doors kept, and faithful roadster.

       Al in Philadelphia

  • Show all 5 messages in this topic