      From: palatine_ej <danstrom@...>
      Subject: [Geared_hub_bikes] Re: Stop me if you've heard this: new eccentric BB
      To: Geared_hub_bikes@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 4:44 AM

      > For regular Bb shells. Less expensive than the Trickstuff one.

      - does it adjust for a full link?

      - might be a low cost solution for SS/IGH chainlines if the frame is a disc compatiable and no tensioner is required.

      One would have to love their frame and hate tensioners to use this solution. A Surly tensioner cost $40, SS frames are starting to proliferate at the $200 level. I'm sure they'll sell, I'd would buy a new/used frame before I would purchase this solution.

      Eric

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic