Sacred Touch Ritual & Activism in SF followed by potluck

  • kirkprine
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2012
      Sacred Touch Ritual:

      exploring erotic energy as the energy of activism
      http://www.fleshandspirit.org/events/sacred-touch-ritual.html

      June 16th 1pm - 4:30 pm

      Potluck following at 5pm

      What's the connection...

      between Martin Luther King Jr., Ghandi, Bayard Rustin and a Sacred Touch Ritual?

      The energy of activism.

      The energy of activism touches our passion, desire, hunger, woundedness and cry for something new and something more.

      As we tap into these energies through touch we are available to show up for pleasure, justice and being on the line for our birth rights.

      Touch is powerful, healing, pleasurable and transformative when shared with love, intention and agreement.

      Join us for an afternoon Sacred Touch Ritual. We'll explore touch to tap into your erotic energy, which IS your activism.

      As part of our Sacred Touch Ritual we too will spend some time writing messages on our paper mache construction we call

      THE FRIEND. This will be a fun part of the ritual, connecting our hopes and dreams for justice and change in a our afternoon of touch.

      This experience is open to all queer men to connect to their bodies, pleasure and the sacred through intentional touch.

      These guided experiences will be both clothed and naked.

      Following this brief ritual experience is our monthly Potluck "Meet the Conscious Queer Activists" This will be a unique juicy conversation and fellowship.
      http://www.fleshandspirit.org/potluck