Guild Forum - Group Meetings Insurance - Shock Horror!

  • Stephen R Freeman
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2006
      Just been having a look at the Forum - shocked at news re new Insurance
      Premiums for Group Meetings up from £420 to £20 - glad I'm not involved
      in these any more - will Members cough up or take a risk?

      Is this the end for Area Groups?

      Just what do the Guild think they are playing at?
    • Stephen R Freeman
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2006
        Whoops, of course I meant from £20 to £420 !!!
        - In Gauge0@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen R Freeman" <stephen_freeman@...>