Test

  • Peter Dugher(BT)
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
      Seems to have gone unexpectedly quiet. Are we still working?

      Peter

      http://www.railwaydays.btinternet.co.uk

    • Rod Baxter
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
        I guess we are considering the boards actions (or lack of them) and are,
        well, speechless.......

        I have also been busy learning the Templot package I bought recently.
        It’s a great programme, although the interface is a little different.

        Then I shall be putting together the station throat pointwork for the
        layout, using copper clad sleepers and soldering the rail obviously.

        Should keep me quiet for a while!

        Regards to all, Rod

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
          Rod,

          Thanks for the response, I was beginning to suspect that the list
          had gone walkabout - even checked the backup list :-)

          Best of luck with the station throat, Selby still gives me a few
          problems,

          Regards,

          Peter

          --- In Gauge0@yahoogroups.com, "Rod Baxter" <rod@...> wrote:

          > I guess we are considering the boards actions (or lack of them) and
          are,
          > well, speechless.......
          >
          > I have also been busy learning the Templot package I bought
          recently.
          > It's a great programme, although the interface is a little
          different.

          > Then I shall be putting together the station throat pointwork for
          the
          > layout, using copper clad sleepers and soldering the rail obviously.
          >
          > Should keep me quiet for a while!
          >
          > Regards to all, Rod

          Behalf
          > Of Peter Dugher(BT)
          > Sent: Monday, 3 April 2006 6:18 AM
          > To: Gauge0
          > Subject: [Gauge0] Test
          >
          > Seems to have gone unexpectedly quiet. Are we still working?
          >
          > Peter
          >
          > http://www.railwaydays.btinternet.co.uk
          >

          > --
          31/3/06