Re: French Largesse

  • steven_neill
    Message 1 of 46 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hi all,

      The idea of a collaboration with our European friends sounds like a
      good idea to me. I've worked in France, make regular business trips to
      Germany, holiday in Italy and so the idea is attractive to my way of
      thinking. Not all benefits are immediate and obvious.

      However, given the Guild has posted losses of the last two years and
      costs were involved perhaps the question one should ask is "Could we
      afford it?".

      Steve
    • Rod Baxter
      Message 46 of 46 , Jun 7, 2005
        Agree. Surely members have the right to see the expense claims in any
        case, does anyone know??

        Regards Rod