Reminder - 21st Anniversary Model Railway Show

  • Gauge0@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2 1:02 AM

      21st Anniversary Model Railway Show

      Date: Saturday, April 16, 2005
      Time: 10:00AM - 5:00PM BST (GMT+01:00)

      The Heathcote O Gauge Society's 21st Anniversary show at
      Humphrey Perkins High School, Cotes Road, Barrow upon Soar.

      For our 21st anniversary we have 8 layouts in 7mm (the full
      version of Happisburgh plus Reeth, Sykes Bridge, Nile Street
      Basin, Stoke Bishop to Filbridge, Newfield, Mallory Road, The
      Crane Man), plus 1 in `S' scale (Llanfair) and 1 in `G' scale
      (Kirtley Valley Railroad). Also attending will be over 20
      manufacturers and retailers. All of this takes place in the
      `main' school buildings. We are also pleased to have the East
      Midlands Gauge O Group test track available in the Gymnasium on
      both Saturday and Sunday to provide running facilities for
      anybody who wishes to bring 7mm stock along to run (sorry no
      live steam).

      Besides the above, we have the pleasure of having the LNWR
      Society who are holding their annual open day in the gymnasium
      with a broad range of LNWR associated stands. NOTE: The LNWR
      Society's open day is Saturday only.

      Admission to the show is �3.50 for Adults, �3.00 for
      Senior Citizens and, as part of our policy to encourage younger
      people into the hobby, accompanied Children under 16 are
      admitted FREE (unaccompanied Children pay the same rate as
      Seniors).

      Directions to the school can be found by entering the school
      post code (LE12 8JU) on sites such as Street Map.
    • Gauge0@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3 1:02 AM

        21st Anniversary Model Railway Show

        Date: Sunday, April 17, 2005
        Time: 10:00AM - 4:30PM BST (GMT+01:00)

        Event is exactly the same as on Saturday with the exception that
        . .

        There will be NO LNWR Society presence. The gymnasium will STILL
        have the East Midlands Gauge O Group 7mm test track and about 6
        railway modelling demonstrators.
      • Gauge0@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9 2:02 AM

          21st Anniversary Model Railway Show