Re: Crew figures

  • RICHARD ELTON
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      Can any one suggest a suitable source for diesel driver figures?
      I have one or two seated figures but they don't look quite right.

      Thanks

      Richard Elton
    • Martin Reynolds
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
        Omen Minature do a good seated diesel drive suitable
        for 60s era - the various seated drivers that they
        also do are suitable. Roger Murray at one time did
        some more modern diesel crews.
        Martin Reynolds
        --- RICHARD ELTON <Richard.Elton@...>

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/EaCslB/TM

        > For details of the G0Guild email group for members,
        > former members and potential members of the Gauge 0
        > Guild,
        > go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/G0Guild/
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.