Coach Parts

  • Richard Allen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
      I require etched sides and ends for a one-off 7mm coach (I have the
      drawing). Trevor Charlton used to provide such a service. Can anyone please
      suggest someone who would do so now?
      Richard Allen
    • Bill Bedford
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
        On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 11:39:03 +0000, Richard Allen wrote:
        > I require etched sides and ends for a one-off 7mm coach (I have the
        > drawing). Trevor Charlton used to provide such a service. Can anyone please
        > suggest someone who would do so now?

        Yes I can do that -- and I don't take quite as long as Trevor did to
        produce them

        Check on my list to see if I do anything similar

        <http://www.mousa.demon.co.uk/Cat7.pdf>

        Bill Bedford

        "Nothing is as important as model railways and even that isn't very
        important"

        -some wiseguy somewhere
      • Richard Barton
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 9, 2004
          Dear Bill Bedford
          I have just returned from abroad and have read your reply to Richard Allen.
          I recived my most recent delivery from Trevor Charlton about 6 months ago
          but as Richard used the past tense, I assume that Trevor Charlton has
          discontinued his etched parts service. Is this correct? I have a copy of
          your catalogue but it is rather out of date. Could you please advise how
          much your current catalogue/ price list costs.
          With best wishes for 2004 to you and to all on the Group.
          Richard Barton
          > On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 11:39:03 +0000, Richard Allen wrote:
          > > I require etched sides and ends for a one-off 7mm coach (I have the
          > > drawing). Trevor Charlton used to provide such a service. Can anyone
          please
          > > suggest someone who would do so now?
          >
          > Yes I can do that -- and I don't take quite as long as Trevor did to
          > produce them
          >
          > Check on my list to see if I do anything similar
          >
          > <http://www.mousa.demon.co.uk/Cat7.pdf>
          >

          > Bill Bedford
          >
          > "Nothing is as important as model railways and even that isn't very
          > important"
          >
          > -some wiseguy somewhere
          >
          > To access the group archive of past messages, database resources, and
          members uploaded pictures and files, go to
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Gauge0

          > For details of the G0Guild group for members, ex-members and potential
          members of the Gauge 0 Guild, visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/G0Guild .
          For more information about the Gauge 0 Guild, visit the Guild web site at
          http://www.gauge0guild.com

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Bill Bedford
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 9, 2004
            On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 18:46:54 -0000, Richard Barton wrote:
            > Dear Bill Bedford
            > I have just returned from abroad and have read your reply to Richard Allen.
            > I recived my most recent delivery from Trevor Charlton about 6 months ago
            > but as Richard used the past tense, I assume that Trevor Charlton has
            > discontinued his etched parts service. Is this correct? I have a copy of
            > your catalogue but it is rather out of date. Could you please advise how
            > much your current catalogue/ price list costs.

            Go to <http://www.mousa.demon.co.uk/Cat/> and choose your scale.

            These are PDF file so you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader
            installed.