Tenders

  • rwalley@nildram.co.uk
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
      I have been asked what type of tenders worked behind BR4 2-6-0 76100 and
      76101.

      I believe they were some sort of cheap locomotive of the future. Can anyone
      help?

      Regards

      Raymond (Who models 1890-1900)
      --
      Raymond Walley (rwalley@...)
      Director - The Gauge "O" Guild - Tel: (44) (0) 1372 743 159
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2003
        Raymond,
        Not quite my scene either as few ventured into the wilds of North Norfolk
        even in the mid to late 1950s. According to the little info I have these two
        examples were fitted with BR2A tenders
        The class was built as follows
        76000-044 - BR2
        76045-052 - BR2A
        76053-069 - BR1B
        76070-114 - BR2A

        Hope this is of help
        Regards
        Dave
        > I have been asked what type of tenders worked behind BR4 2-6-0 76100 and
        > 76101.
        >
        > I believe they were some sort of cheap locomotive of the future. Can
        anyone
        > help?
        >
        > Regards
        >
        > Raymond (Who models 1890-1900)
        > --
        > Raymond Walley (rwalley@...)
        > Director - The Gauge "O" Guild - Tel: (44) (0) 1372 743 159
        > Chairman - Membership & General Purposed Committee
        > "O" Gauge Railway modelling in all its forms, scales and varieties -
        worldwide.
        > www.gauge0guild.com
        >

        > To access the group archive of past messages, database resources, and
        members uploaded pictures and files, go to
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Gauge0

        > For details of the G0Guild group for members, ex-members and potential
        members of the Gauge 0 Guild, visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/G0Guild .
        For more information about the Gauge 0 Guild, visit the Guild web site at
        http://www.gauge0guild.com

      • rwalley@nildram.co.uk