Commuter

  • robgodfrey
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
      Well, Graham, I would be able to e-mail you if you had a public e-
      mail address!

      You can send that article to me at the following address...

      Rob Godfrey
      PO Box 28163
      London SE6 2YG

      Or if you have access to a fax you can fax me on the following number
      (all these details are shown on the Commuter web site)...

      0208 699 3238

      Would you also have any ideas as to the best motors to use for these
      trains..? The nine trains in Commuter will be moving almost
      continuously, and thus I want the best/most reliable motors for them:
      cost is not a factor here.

      Thanks, once again, for your help.

      regards Rob Godfrey

      Commuter: an installation by Rob Godfrey
      www.spiderbomb.com/commuter