Swindon

  • Tara Anderson
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 30, 2001
      Hello all-bit late on this subject but we have been involved elsewhere.
      Actually managed to make this venue, quite impressive, spent a lot of cash,
      would have spent more but couldn't find Westdale. Got my newsheet, more like
      a magazine. Had a chat with somebody on Connoisseur-no J69s.
      Hope to make Downham Market.
      Experienced a large electric storm recently everything went deathly quiet
      beforehand and then all hell was let loose, very impressive, certainly
      cleared the air.
      Layout mentioned previously is coming along very nicely, but depends greatly
      on available time, a problem for everybody.
      Bye for now.
      Tara A