RE: [Gauge0] Telford AGM and Traders

  • Brian Lewis
    Message 1 of 34 , May 1 1:29 AM
      In that case, perhaps you would explain what this so called
      vendetta is all about?

      Regards

      Brian Lewis
      Tel: 01275 852 027
      Message 34 of 34 , May 17 12:13 PM
        Dear Thor

        When I was involved in a previous event at the Oasis centre a couple of
        years ago (or maybe 3), I recall that the centre was very well
        (brown/tourist) signposted on all the major routes into Swindon.

        I hope you have a most enjoyable day in Swindon on Saturday.

        All the best

        Kevin