LILLA STOLEN!!!

  • Tony Spencer
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22 11:49 PM
      Apologies for any duplication when sending to my groups.

      Forwarded from the [NarrowGaugeDiscuss] egroup:

      Forwarded from the Talyllyn Rly list:

      This item appeared in our local paper today. It occurred to me that as
      there
      are so many steam enthusiasts on here spread all around the country (and
      beyond), who would know what they are looking at; it would be worth
      linking
      the article in the hope someone might just spot the engine, or bits of
      it,
      somewhere.
      <http://www.meltontimes.co.uk/community/police_hunt_miniature_locomotive\
      <http://www.meltontimes.co.uk/community/police_hunt_miniature_locomotive_thi
      eves_1_3075563>
      _thieves_1_3075563>

      Let's hope it turns up in one piece.

      Cheers,

      Ron.
      --

      regards,
      Martyn

    • Frank Metcalf
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23 12:30 AM
        Hi,
        This URL was too long for me to use so I have shortened it.
        http://tinyurl.com/3stdghh
        This worked much better for me.
        Frank

        To: Janantone@...