Nominations

  • David Minns
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2010
      Jim Snowdon is exactly right.  Even if there is only one nominee for a post, we
      should be told who we are being asked to vote for.

      David Minns
      15590
      So not one of the "elite"

    • ROY DAVIS
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 22, 2010
        Hi,

        Yes you are all correct, you should be aware of the credentials of the candidate
        for a position. otherwise how can you possible make an educated choice.

        regards to all,
        Roy Davis, V.P. 2580 (used to be one of the elite? now a happy modeller)
        p.s. on spell checker this is offered as meddler, surely not.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 23, 2010
          Even with only one momination, the vote can be against as has happened in
          many commercial organisations.

          Bob Pearman