Gauge 0 Guild

  • John A. Smith
    Message 1 of 36 , Jul 15, 2009
      Hello All,

      This group has been quiet for so long. Probably means the current management is doing a good job and no-one has anything to complain about; what a good thing if that is, indeed, the case.

      For various reasons, a couple of years ago now, I resigned membership of the Guild. I would be dishonest if I didn't say there have been times when I have regretted my decision to resign. However, that is another story.

      I seem to recall, when I was a member, Mr Ian Kirk, amongst others was charged with carrying out some sort of review on behalf of the Guild membership. If memory serves (and I hasten to add, it frequently doesn't) this review had a broadly based remmit to cover all sorts of issues which had gone some way to alienating membership against the management of the Guild.

      My question, if indeed my memory does serve, then did this review group succeed in its mission or is it still in session?

      Regards to all.

      Jas (Spain).
    • Simon Carr
      Message 36 of 36 , Jul 20, 2009
        Well done, Mike and Ian for a great report and thank you Sandy Chris and
        Mike for being so re-active and getting the information out to all us
        members.

        Congratulations

        Simon Carr