Court case of N. Wales trader

  • Michael Marritt
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      Those Group members who are in the Guild may be interested in an item posted on the Guild website 'News' section regarding an '0' gauge trader who appared in Court last week charged with several offences which amounted to fraud. There were some Guild members who were 'victims' of this trader. It should reinforce the message to all of us - "Let the buyer beware".

      Mike

    • Brian Lewis
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
        Yes. The Mangnall family seem rather good at 'getting into
        financial difficulties'..... Sarah still owes me £273.08
        from 3 years ago. As I recall, she became a bankrupt.

        I bet he gets away with it.

        Michael Marritt wrote:
        > Those Group members who are in the Guild may be interested in an item posted on the Guild website 'News' section regarding an '0' gauge trader who appared in Court last week charged with several offences which amounted to fraud. There were some Guild members who were 'victims' of this trader. It should reinforce the message to all of us - "Let the buyer beware".
        >
        > Mike

        Regards

        Brian Lewis

        Carrs – C+L Finescale.