ADMIN Nothing Special

  • Bruce Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2008
      All:

      This group as been rather quiet of late so I am posting this to make
      sure we stay active. I can only hope the lack of action means that
      the changes made by the G0G have been accepted as moving in the right
      direction.

      -
      Bruce Wilson
      Barrie, Ontario
      Life Member NMRA Member Gauge 0 Guild
      Member Scale 7 Group Member 7mm NGA
    • Robert Pearman
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2008
        Only time will tell, judging by a remark in an email on the 7mm group, the Guild Forum is not that active either. There has certainly been a goodly amount of traffic on the 7mm group which could have been on the Forum - but then most of us would not have seen it!

        Bob Pearman