West Sussex Gauge 0 Group, Shoreham Show 9th December 2008

  • John A. Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2007
      Hi All,

      For the benifit of non-Guild members, I copy below a notice which
      has appeared on the Gauge 0 Guild website - News and Diary.

      I understand a disastrous fire at the venue has caused this event to
      be cancelled. Hope this notice saves at least one person a wasted
      journey and disappointment. The fire occured too late for the
      publicity for the show to be removed from the November "Guild News".

      ""Members, please note. Due to a fire at the Shoreham Centre the
      Shoreham Christmas Exhibition on Sunday 9th December 2007 by the
      West Sussex '0' Gauge Group has been Cancelled.
      It is hoped that the Spring Exhibition on 2nd March 2008 will go
      ahead, although the venue is yet to be confirmed. for further
      information contact Peter Bloxham on 01903 691146.

      Details of this show will be published in the November Guild News
      issue, it is now too late to remove the advert - it has gone to
      print"".