Stolen, please help

  • Tim Hale
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      Stolen and sold in mid-February/March.

      Vulcan exLSWR B4 0-4-0t in BR black livery with early BR totem. Fitted
      with Gibson style wheels. Cream cab interior with removable roof.
      Housed in a distinctive wooden box marked Midland 1F.

      I am led to believe that this model (and others) was sold on to a
      dealer but I cannot find any further information.

      Any help locating this model would be much appreciated.

      Tim Hale evilboss@...