Re: [Gauge0] The silence is deafening

  • Dan Glading
    Message 1 of 22 , Nov 29, 2000
      Hello,

      I haven't seen the letter myself yet, and probably won't until Sunday
      when i return home after a week looking at a new (2 weeks old)
      grand-daughter, and looking after 2 other grand-children, (6 & 3). I
      assume that the President's letter is going by the same route as
      Gazettes, ie airmail to those outside the UK.

      Dan Glading

    • brifayle@compuserve.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Dec 1, 2000
        Raymond

        Miracle of miracles, the Canadian Postal System actually got your
        letter to me yesterday. Thanks.

        In all honesty, if I hadn't been on this email list and had some idea
        as to what was going on, I would have been somewhat baffled by it.even
        so, I am somewhat baffled by it!

        Brian
      • Chris Basten
        Message 3 of 22 , Dec 1, 2000
          It's ok for most people, but the Post Office in Cardiff delivered 'The letter' on Tuesday, and then decided to go on indefinite strike!!!!
          I don't think I've upset them, so it must be something else!!!
          Chris Basten
          5253